Health coaches are experts on human behavior, motivation, and health. They are “change agents” who help their clients set and achieve health goals and build new habits. How do they do this?
- Coaches help people discover the “why” behind their desired health change
- They empower people as the experts on their own bodies, minds, and circumstances
- They help people identify challenges and blind spots that are preventing change
- They provide support and accountability
- They use their broad knowledge of health and wellness to help people navigate a variety of health concerns