Reiki (“Ray-Key”) is the laying on of hands in a traditional manner to direct healing energy to a specific part of the body, or the entire body. Reiki is not a religion, cult, dogma, or specific doctrine.
Reiki is used to…
- Alleviate Pain, accelerate physical healing
- Promote deep emotional release, relaxation, and bring peace to agitated minds
- Support allopathic and holistic healing
- Allow space for spiritual connections
- Balance the energy system in our bodies.
Reiki is compatible with all other modalities of healing, whether traditional or alternative. It is non-invasive, safe and gentle for all ages. During your treatment, all your clothes are left on (except shoes). Usually your whole body is treated, while you lay on your back on a treatment table.