You can easily login by creating an account for the booking system.
We are happy to announce that we are open for scheduled appointments and scheduled pick-ups only.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Emergency we have made a number of important changes to our clinic in order to keep our patients and our staff safe. We will be implementing the guidelines and recommendations that are being provided to us by our provincial governing bodies and the Provincial Health Officer. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to delivering the highest quality care for our patients to help you achieve your health, wellness and performance goals.
Please read through our new safety policies and procedures that we have implemented at our clinic:
* Staff use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and physical distancing measures. All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
* You will be asked to complete the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool prior to your appointment. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, please follow the instructions of the assessment tool and reschedule your appointment
* Patients will be accepted at their scheduled appointment times only. Early arrivals may be asked to come back at their scheduled time.
* Office visits are by appointment only. Unscheduled drop-in appointments are not permitted. See below for dispensary/supplement refill instructions.
* Family members without an appointment will not be permitted in the clinic during appointment times (unless treatment is for a child, or you require the assistance of a caregiver).
* Appointment times will be managed to allow for adequate social distancing between patients. As a result, we have had to change our practitioner schedules and have increased our general office hours. We will always do our best to accommodate your schedule.
* Payment for treatment may be made at time of service via credit or E transfer. No cash or cheques will be accepted at this time.
Please note that our clinic policies and procedures are subject to change in accordance with the direction of our governing bodies and the Provincial Health Officer.
We will also continue to offer our virtual, Telehealth appointments for those who wish to remain at home, and for those who cannot access treatment in-person at this time. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call us at 250 531 0154 or schedule online via our online booking site.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
SUPPLEMENT REFILL CRITERIA:
- Patient has seen one of our doctors within the last six months and was recommended to use this product by the naturopathic doctor that they saw.
- The duration of use is still valid, i.e. The patient was advised to use the product until their next next appointment with their practitioner, until testing, or for a specific period of time.
- This will be a no-contact pick up system that is available during reception hours Monday to Thursday. You must have pre-ordered by email as instructed below. For patients outside of Fernie requiring a refill, once we have your request, your supplements will be mailed to your home using the FULLSCRIPT service to reduce travel for you.
HOW TO ACTIVATE/ REQUEST A REFILL:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the name of the product, quantity and confirm that we can charge your credit card on file.
2) We must have a credit card number on file. If we do not have your credit card number then please call it in during reception hours in order to process your request.
3) Staff will check that your request is still active and that we have the product in stock. We will email you indicating when we are able to fill this for your pick up. If you have not been in with in the last 6 months, you will be required to book a brief appointment with your doctor to check in. This can be done in person or via Telemedicine.
Reminder : We are here to help as we can but want to make it very clear that as Naturopathic Doctors we do not treat COVID-19 and there are no medicines (natural or pharmaceutical) that have been proven to treat or to reduce your risk of getting COVID-19 at this time.