You can easily login by creating an account for the booking system.
Important Information: Wild Heart and COVID-19
The Clinic is closed and staff are not onsite. Our 24-hour policy for returning both phone calls and emails is not in place at this time.
Effective April 6th 2020
- We will be moving all of our appointments to a virtual model until further notice.
- All existing appointments will be automatically changed over to a Telemedicine Appointment, or you will be contacted for rescheduling.
- You will receive an email instructing you on how to access your Doctors telemedicine portal for the appointment
- When you receive your appointment confirmation email, please respond whether you’d like your appointment to be via telemedicine or phone. (If we do not hear back from you or see you in the virtual waiting room at the time of your appointment, we will call you by phone)
- This would also be the time to cancel your appointment if you’d like to defer it until we are reopened. Please respond via email that you would prefer to cancel at this time.
- If your appointment is to follow up with medications/prescriptions, please be sure to keep your appointment with your Doctor to learn how you will proceed in the interim.
- If you are a new patient looking for an appointment please email the clinic with your concern and we will screen whether or not you are a candidate to start a therapeutic relationship over telemedicine and direct you to the appropriate physician.
- Book follow up appointments online through our website wildheartTandF.ca (Please clarify in the booking notes the reason for the appointment and if you would prefer a phone consult)
- Your Pharmacist will be the best place to start regarding any standing prescription refills. They have the authority to refill standing prescriptions (meaning you’ve been on this prescription for longer than 6 months and had a Doctor refill in the last year), month by month for up to 3 months without a prescription written by your Doctor.
* Note that the pharmacy must have filled your prescription originally for this medication and at this time this service cannot be provided for narcotics, controlled or targeted drugs, and psychiatric medications.
- Please keep your appointment with your Doctor if you require a refill.
- Our Doctors have switched to an online dispensary that is shipped to your home until further notice (fullscript)
- We are hoping to have our dispensary back soon and arrange for home delivery where appropriate.
- There will be no fee to cancel an appointment at anytime (we do appreciate you cancelling with as much notice as possible to allow other patients to book that appointment)
- If you do not cancel your appointment and simply “no-show”, there will be a fee applied to your account
* If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to our office by email or phone.
We are here to help, but want to make it very clear that as Naturopathic Doctors we do not treat COVID-19 and there are no medicines (natural or pharmaceutical) that have been proven to treat or to reduce your risk of getting COVID-19 at this time.
It is important if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
- Severe chest pain
- Having a very hard time waking up
- Feeling confused
- Losing consciousness
That you Please call 9-1-1 or go directly to your nearest emergency department