Laboratory testing is important to see what is going on inside your body and may be causing your symptoms. Laboratory testing gives our doctors the insight they need to help determine a diagnosis, pathogenesis and proper effective treatment for their patients. Our doctors find that it helps to work preventatively as well as to identify imbalances before they become pathology.
Common Lab tests that the clinic offers:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) and various chem. panels
- Blood sugars and diabetes markers
- Cholesterol and lipid panels
- Advanced iron testing and B12
- Vitamin D testing
- Endothelial/cardiovascular health
- Hormonal testing for fertility, menstrual irregularities, male hormones, thyroid
- Food sensitivity testing
- Microbiome testing
- Adrenal function
- Heavy metals and toxicity analysis
- Comprehensive stool analysis and parasite testing
- HCG urinary pregnancy confirmation
- Celiac screening
- PAP testing and physical exams
- Other tests are available based on specific need
*Some tests may be covered by your insurance policy. It is important to have a full understanding of your benefits and insurance policy before tests are administered.
Please contact the Clinic for details on scheduling, and pricing for all labs.