Email can be a great way to communicate with your doctor, but did you know that for many issues there are even faster ways to get the help you need? The following tips should help steer you in the right direction:
- Due to regulatory concerns the doctors at our clinic do not answer any medical questions via EMAIL. Please do not share your medical concerns or information in email. If you’d like to discuss your current treatment plan or if you have a new chief concern please book an appointment or phone 250-531 0154. Should you require immediate assistance please call 911, visit the emergency room, a walk in clinic or your family doctor.
- To schedule an appointment with your doctor please call 250 531 0154.
- Have a question about your bill or any other administrative issue? Contact our helpful administrative staff by emailing email@example.com calling 250-531-0154
- Need a medication renewed? Patients do not always require an appointment to refill in date supplements or prescriptions. Simply call the clinic during reception hours, and our administrative staff will let you know if you can simply refill your product, or if you require an appointment to see the doctor.
- For more information regarding naturopathic medicine, services provided & upcoming events please have a look through our website. We keep our website up to date with the most recent information, news and events taking place at the clinic.
- We try to respond to emails within 48 business hours, but when you need a faster response, we’re available by phone.
Please remember to avoid using email to discuss highly confidential topics. Standard email isn’t considered a secure method of communication, and is vulnerable to being read by third parties.